Monday, May 16, 2011

Two things....


okay...welll, actually three things!


1) THANK YOU to my sweet, sweet BFF Nikki for taking me out for a spontaneous breakfast this morning...i LOVE out of the blue surprises that work out and finish with a smile!!
MUAH!
( ...a breakfast which also included a run out to Bath and Body Works and Old Navy...heeheehe )


2)  i found Heaven. 
oh ya, baby.  i did.
over the Christmas holidays, i was given a box of Ferrero Rocher chocolates...you know the kind, with the 3 different balls wrapped up??  well, i am like a cat to catnip with the silver foil wrapped milk coconut ones...
AND today, while checking out at walmart, i looked up and
LOW AND BEHOLD...it was like a light from the heavens shining down on them, angels singing in harmony, a frozen happy moment in time...
THERE. THEY. WERE.
hahahaha....for the record, i didn't waste time, i bought TWO packages and they are GONE!
Mmmm....
if you EVER want to butter me up for something...this is my catnip!!! (wink)

...which leaves me with thing three..

3)  i was told that lots of people were having trouble leaving me a comment on my new blog, so after investigating my settings, i have unlocked the comments open to anyone and everyone...
it was previously set to other account holders only....so the problem should now be solved...
comment away my friends...comment away!!

...be back soon...
:)

3 comments:

  1. You are so welcome Kim for breaky, I love spur of the moment things! OK anybody that is reading this A MIRACLE happened today!!! KIM not only went into Old Navy but she spent NOTHING!!! Can you believe it? They should have taken a OMG it's a first picture of her walking out with no bag of purchases!! Kim R U kidding me all it took was buying you those chocolates??? After all these years of spending on you to bribe you?!! JK but it is a good thing for me to remember!! Also say what?? two posts I am beating Tara at Wow even I have a first!!LOL...Nikki xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for looking in to it!! :) I typed up a big entry for yesterday, and I was going to be the 1st one to comment and guess what???? I couldnt leave a comment and the whole thing got deleted :(

    So in a nutshell, I love the new blog and cant wait to visit it frequently.
    ps and I cant wait for Scotty to win Idol :P

    hugs
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA Nikki, you are definitely beating me!!! And Kim, now that I know this, I will definitely be keeping my eye open for that chocolate!

    ReplyDelete