Friday, August 26, 2011


..TODAY...

I SAW...that my scrapbooking stuff in my basement was in dire need of TLC - cleaning, organizing & purging!!!

I HEARD...some of my favorite songs on Itunes whilst I worked on my mess!

I TASTED...a toasted peanut butter sandwich for breakfast ( ...and just realized i skipped lunch...-workin' hard, ya know!! )

I FELT...tears on my cheeks as I prepared all of last years Christmas cards for our Kindergarten craft donation and came accross our homemade card from my Grandma...it will now be her last one we received to cherish always...( every year, i always give the 'fronts' of our last years cards to the K's at Tyler's school for crafting with! )

I SMELLED...Partylite's Honeydew candle burning whilst i worked in the basement...heehee

I LEARNT...that as hard as i try to be organized, i suck. 

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

...be back soon with another summer update...
xoxo

2 comments: