Tuesday, October 25, 2011

sooooo...

...after picking up my camera saturday night, i had a nice little 'forgotten' discovery from the night before at my Big Birthday Party we had at our house friday night...i don't have many pictures at the party, but i thought i'd share this one! ( and THANK U to my SIL who picked up my camera and took a few for me! )


...and i took these ones a couple days later to share some of my beautiful gifts i was given...
my cousin, Miss Marlee, along with some help from her brother, Mr. Riley, baked and iced and made this lovely cookie bouquet!!  what a delicious treat!!

...this lovely corkscrew bracelet was from my brother Curt and my SIL Erith...
(luv.it.)

...and this adorable and pretty bracelet was from my friends Syrella and Daryle..
(luv.it.)


...i got a few awesome gift cards to some of my regular visits...
(giggle- they know me so well...)

...lots of heartfelt and fun birthday cards...
(even got a homemade one from OLIVER -the top right green one, he added some nibbles around the card and thanked me for all my snuggles that he loves! )

...a cute and funny calendar for next year....
(luv all the bright happy colors!)

...i also received SEVERAL additions to our 'happy hour' cupboard...a JETS shirt from my bro Darren...a totally fun and awesome Southpark Tshirt ('respect my authority') along with lots of goodies from Bath and Body Works from Nikki and John and Taylor...

AND...from my hubby, my mom and my parents-in-law...they chipped in and got me an appointment to have
COMMAND START
installed in my Escape in november!!!
YEEEESSS!!!

...last saturday, my sweet friend Tracy (aka - BRAT) and her husband robert,  had mike and i out to their house for a lovely chicken and rib dinner, twice baked potatoes, spinach and egg salad and homebaked carrot cake!!
WOW...it was fabulous and soooo delicious....that girl can COOK!
tracy also gave me this special silver bracelet for my birthday too....
(luv.it)


...(are you still with me and all my happy goodies???)

also, on  tuesday, oct.18. another sweet friend of mine, Tara, came for a sleepover and gave me
THIS
yummy scrappin' eye candy!!!


...i don't think i could BE any more spoiled than i was this year...
and i cannot thank all my friends and family enough, from the bottom of my overwhelmed heart, for all your gifts, hugs, and love you all made me feel!!!!
THANK YOU!!!!

OK...
painting update.
tyler's room is now finished being painted...i love how it's turned out!!!
(and more importantly, so does he! )

mike is planning on building his desk tonight to finish off his room, so i will take some pics once it's all in place...but here's the teaser for now...


( the color chips don't do the color outcome ANY justice, but you're gonna look at AZURE AFTERNOON and GREEN APPLE MARTINI with WHITE moldings/doorframes as his decor...)

AND one last little tidbit that makes me smile every time i look at it...
i ordered THIS December Daily journal, hand made by Marcy Penner, to keep me busy this December!
Tara and Johnny picked it up with her order as well and Tara couriered it over to me yesterday morning...
GASP!!!
i also ordered some of her special made badges as well...
will you just look at all that awesome goodness???!!!


(SMILE)

...be back soon...

3 comments:

  1. You are one lucky gal, and so deserving of your beautiful gifts. I LOVED all of them especially the corkscrew bracelet :)
    Hope being 40 is treating you well, my big 3-0 is in a couple of weeks

    Michele
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie it was great to see all your beautifulpresents again. You ae so loved by everyone and you deserve to be treated so good. I love you lots, Mom. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAYYYY! Happppppy birthday! I'm so glad you had a fabulous birthday and man, did you score some great gifts ;) Here's to many more!!

    ReplyDelete