Sunday, December 11, 2011

...it's beginning to feel...

A Lot Like Christmas!!!

we finally finished decorating our christmas tree the other night, and once it's up, i know i always get this official happy feeling of the spirit and the magic of christmas!

...although i did have a myself a little tearful moment afterwards in thoughts that this will be our first christmas without my grandma.  she loved christmastime so much.  i miss her everyday.

...and the other day i also snapped a picture of ( one of ) our christmas countdowns!
i made this about 6 years ago with courtney ( and also one with her friend rachel ) and we use it every year!
oh, the fun things you can make with a clipboard!!

...this past friday was my christmas hall crop for my scrapbookers...
we had lots of happy fun together and there sure were A LOT of cards being made that night!!


...and today i was honored to be asked again by my friend maria to come to her home and take some family pictures...with their newest addition to their family, 3 week old Tayah!
last year the little one on the left was only a few months old!
i love being asked to take their family photos each year because I love seeing their precious little family growing and changing...they are the sweetest little family!!
thank you grant's for a special afternoon with you!
(here's just a few little peeks )
:)


( those of you who know me well, KNOW i have a total baby feet fettish...LOVE!!! )


...be back soon with some December Daily mini album pics...
:)

2 comments:

  1. OK all I can say is:
    I LOVE THE PICTURE of
    #1. the tree
    #2. the clipboard
    #3. your picture of yourself
    #4. the Grant's family portraits
    anotherwards I LOVE them all!!!...Nikki xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete