Sunday, March 25, 2012

...more scrappy stuff...

But first...


...i finished reading this book this morning.  i did enjoy it, and it had a lot of heartfelt character in it.
but i didn't like the ending.
is it just me, or ( if you've read it too ) did you find the ending somewhat weak for the power that the book upheld throughout???  i don't know.  i just expected something bigger, something more out of the ending.
so i am somewhat disappointed in it now.
what are your feelings about the ending?  did you want more from it too??

next reading adventure:
The Hunger Games...( courtney has 'em and i want to read them before seeing the movie! )

...and...yesterday i was playing with paper, glue and scissors...heehee...here's a peek!





...and i think this is the quickest i have ever been on documenting a birthday into the scrapbook for the kids!!  Bahahaha!!!





...and since mr.griffin and i rarely make an appearance throughout our albums...
x0x0




...and one of my Saaawwwweeeeet friend Tara's engagement photo shoot...
:)





...and us griffins (that aren't working, i should say...) are looking forward to this week off school...i am in cleaning and organizing mode, so look out C & T's bedrooms!  hahaha!

what are your plans for this spring break??

...be back soon...
:)

4 comments:

  1. Well sad to say that I never read "The Help" but...I did see the movie and it was great!!! :) I love love love the layouts of your wonderful family and of Tara and Johnny's picture! Taylor is reading "The Hunger Games" and loves it so much!..Nikki xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe Kim, you are just the sweetest for doing that beautiful LO of us. I adore those pictures you took. Thank you!!! I LOVE the LO :):)

    I was disappointed in the ending of the book - I had so much hope for Skeeter and Stuart, and it wasn't even addressed! Booerns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, now I don't know if I want to read this book. Anyway, glad you were able to have some fun time to play. Love your layouts. Love, Mom xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unquestionably imagine that that you stated. Your favorite
    justification seemed to be at the web the simplest
    thing to be mindful of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed even as
    other people consider issues that they just don't understand about. You managed to hit the nail upon the highest as smartly as outlined out the entire thing without having side effect , other folks can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

    Check out my web-site; additional hints

    ReplyDelete