Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Done.

My December Daily.

you know how when you start some of these projects ( mini albums, etc...) you start off with REALLY good intentions & motivation, and then about half way through it, you wish it was over?
HAHAHA...Tracy???

Anyway...as much fun as this DD project is, it is completely and totally a huge challenge to keep up with it as December is always soooooo crazy for us ( i'm sure for everyone! )

So. 
ask me if i reeeeeaaaalllllly care that i finished my december daily project today.
jan.10.
i don't.
i am just soooo happy that i finished it!

so,
here's the last post of my DD.
Days 22 to 31.

( i have to add that while i was working on my project today, my mojo (happiness) came from THIS favorite bottle of Glacueau Vitamin Water...blueberry pomegranate, best ever...on sale this week at Shopper's Drug Mart 2/$3.00 - great sale! )
-wink


...the front cover again...
( i added some cute charms to the top ring )
-thank you Allison!



...and this is how thick this project ended up being...
yep, had to pull out the big binder rings!


...Day 22...


...Day 23...



...Day 24...





...Dec.25...








(in the plastic envelope on the right, i added several printed photos from throughout Christmas Day )




...Dec.26...


(any guesses WHO Santa may be...heeeheehee...)



...Dec.27...


...Dec.28...


...Dec.29 & 30...


...Dec.31...



...and back cover...


...did you make a december daily?
i was ALMOST tempted to start another "year in our life" project...but i think i will take a break and wait til summertime...i plan to document our whole summer this year, so until then, it will just be layouts and mini albums for this girl!!

...be back soon...
:)

8 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! So happy for you Kim! It feels so good to have accomplished this project, I already feel like it will be a million times easier next year. I love that you printed extras of Christmas Day in that little pocket - but my fave was the page about your Grandma :)

    FAB WORK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!!!! great job as usual :) I am also totally in love with vitamin water mmm...mmmm

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! I don't know how you fit it in, but you did it! I love the 'scrap' feel to it...casual but fun! In 30 years won't it be fun to look at it!

    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it my girl. You totally did a fabulous job. I can tall you were truly inspired and enjoyed doing this project. It is lovely. Of course, I love the pae about Nana. Love, Mom xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww your Mom visits your blog? That is SO AWESOME! I can't get mine to go near the computer once she leaves work. ;) Congrats on the DD finish. I just finished and posted the last 3 pages of mine on tuesday as well. I feel exactly the same way you do- the process was fun but got crazy towards the end of the month. Great job on yours- lots of great color and texture in your pages. I love the detailed journaling- I am also looking for a plastic envelope to add the left over prints that didn't make it onto specific pages. PS I swung by because you left a lovely comment on my SC gallery page with your website addy- thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim, your daily December is awesome!! Great job!! I loved looking at all the detail you put into it!! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ Laura....Thank you so much for looking!
      :)

      Delete
  7. Great job with your DD, Kim! Fabulous job and way to go on getting it done (I have several mini-albums from over the years that I started with the best intentions and, ahem, never completed.... :( )

    ReplyDelete