Monday, January 2, 2012

More December Daily...and holiday cheer!!

...feels good to be catching up around home AND on my blog!
( SMILE )

...here's a bit more of our holiday week to share with you, and then continuing on from my December Daily Days 10 to 21...

Boxing Day.
Mike took one VERY excited Courtney to river city sports so she could blow, i mean spend, her money on her much desired dustin byfuglien official jets jersey!!!



...the afternoon and evening on boxing day is always spent at my moms house, which ALWAYS gets a special visit from santa claus...(wink)






...and then on Dec.27 mike and i went out to selkirk for an ullmann christmas visit!
mike and robert were headed off to go do some ice  fishing...


...and tracy and i had a fun gift exchange together! 
LOOK!!!! i finally got some Jets wear!!!
:)
(coincidentally the same cute slippers we bought courtney too! )
...and tracy also gave me some Biotherm body lotion, which i am TOTALLY and completely hooked on now...Mmmmm...AND a gift certificate for Scrapyard scrapbooking,
which is where WE went after the boys left for fishing! 
....here's my choice of goodies that day...
(thank you soooooo much again Brat for all my special goodies!  I love it all!!!!! )
MUUUUAAAHHHH!

...Dec.30 found us having our first Griffin-Craine Christmas visit....
this brings me MUCH happiness, after a 12 year void, it was most special for us all to be together again...
we are all looking forward to many, many, MANY more fun times together!!!
( and would you check out our family gift basket?  AWESOME! )
:)

...syrella and daryle...
-luv-

...New Years Eve...
party at the Griffins!!
i had a blast making and sampling (hic) frozen drinks in my new blender!
i found an awesome strawberry daiquiri recipe online and we started with those....
good.times.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


...rachel, carson & miss kelly....

...me and mr. griffin...


...and what would a party here be without a little fun hockey scrimmage on the griffin rink?
hahahaha....

...so...i think that's finally it for our family's holiday pics!
WHEW!
i tip my hat to you if you are still with me!!!

AND NOW...

here's another update on my December Daily...
( days 10 - 21 )

Day 10



Day 11




Day 12


Day 13



Day 14
(Grr. Tried everything, but this sucker WON'T rotate the proper way...sorry! )


Day 15




Day 16






Day 17



Day 18


Day 19


Day 20


Day 21


...holy guacamole, Batman.

This was some long post!

...be back soon...

:)

4 comments:

  1. Great pics Kim. Looks like a wonderful holiday!!! And you Dec. Daily is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merrrrrry Christmas Griffins!!! Looks like everyone got spoiled :) Way to go C on getting your Byfuglien jersey! Love those pink slippers too, PERFECT.

    Um, can I just say i LOVE your DD?!?! It's so awesome and full of all kinds of goodness. Love all the little bits! Did you go all the way to the 31st??

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my girl - again, I love all your pics and as I said the other day, I think your DD is absolutely beautiful. You did a great job. I can't believe Christmas is all over. It came and went much too fast. I always love our time together and especially Mon. when we scrapped and looked at pics and had your spaghetti for dinner. yum yum. Love you lots, Mom. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete