Friday, November 4, 2011

A Halloween P.S....


...i am meeting a few requests here...
i hosted my annual Halloween Hall Crop on friday, Oct. 28, and here's a few of the pic's that
i took from the event...if any of you who attended have some good shots, I would love to see some if you have time to email a few to me!!


...tyler helping to get little treats ready for everyone...


...courtney painting a pumpkin for the "scrap a pumpkin challenge" sample!!
(so cute! )

...awesome yummy cupcakes from "C Cups" bakery for extra little prizes!!!









...Bahahaha....Tara and Jen...our sumo wrestlers...FRICKIN' HILARIOUS!!!!!
:)


                                     ....marnie, jill and diane (the tourist, the cowgirl and the shoffeur?)




...and karen and elaine...the angel and the devil...heeheehee...

                                     ....and the girls who dressed up for the fun of Halloween...GREAT JOB!!!

...and 'scrap a pumpkin' BEFORE and AFTER....
-again...great job everyone!!!!
:)


...I LOOOOVE our Halloween Crop every year...and I hope my 40 scrappers who attended enjoyed themselves again this year too!!!
:)


...be back soon...




3 comments:

  1. AAAAHAHAHAHAHA! Soooo funny! Thanks for posting these, Kim! It was a GREAT time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I wish I hadn't missed this one. I love your halloween crops:( Looks like it was a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we really did have a fun night - good fun, good friends and good food. thank you my girl for always giving us such a good time. yay Halloween and Kim. Love Mom xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete