Wednesday, September 7, 2011

...back at 'er...

30 Day Photo Challenge...
DAY SIX:
Childhood Memory
( i was 12 in Children's Hospital having my knee surgery and my 'then' dance teacher, Lynn, (yes, courtney's lynn! ) came by every day to visit me!!!  now, i go to visit and spoil her...she has been a huge part of my childhood...and adulthood!!


DAY SEVEN:
Something New
( i made this new notebook for courtney's dance lessons...which she goes BACK TO tonight!! )


...and yesterday...
i was offered by my good friend Tracy to be shown how to make homemade pickles a while ago, and yesterday was the pickle making factory at her house!!!
( 20lbs of dills!!! )
THANK YOU soooooo much Tracy for sharing your Mom's ( Baba's secret recipe with me and my family...I can't wait to snack on my labour of love!!!  heeheehee! )

AND...
this morning...
the boy was BACK TO school - Grade 4!



AND...
this afternoon...
the girl was BACK TO school - Grade 8!
AND...
heading off for my weekly wednesday visit with Lynn and then
tonight is BACK TO dance lessons for courtney...( i think there is gonna be some sore muscles in the morning! )

Hope all your BACK TO days this week go nice and smooth!!

...be back soon...

2 comments:

  1. Woooot! Loving that your posting this on your blog on a daily basis. I hope I can do that, too :) Can't wait to see your book up close!
    Hope the kids had a great day back at school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh back to school!! Don't ya luv it?! I sorta do!!! The kids look so adorable in the pics.. PICKLES WOWZERS!!! What a keepsake pic of you two with all the pickles!! Can't wait to taste one!! Taylor is back at piano starting the 20th!...Nikki XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete