Monday, September 5, 2011

...home again and more 30 day photo challenge...

YO!

...back from the cabin again and back to cleaning and laundry!  FUN!
...first, i will share an update with how my fun little 30 Day Photo Challenge in going...
starting with a bit of an addition to my mini i made for all my photos for this project.
i was totally inspired by the very talented Marcy Penner http://www.marcypenner.com/
with the basics of my own mini but added some of my own touches to my liking...i also made my album 5 x 7 in size and bound the insides with waxed cording through hole punches i made with a cropadile!!

...you can't really tell by the photo, but I also embossed the camera stamp as well...

...so here's the SIMPLICITY of which i am keeping this project...
this way, i KNOW i will complete it!!
hahahaha!!!!
...i have been usuing my Canon Selphy to print the photos off with a white border in the comforts of my own home and this TOTALLY helps with the upkeep of this project!

...and here's the plain ol' photos...
Day 3:  CLOUDS

( we were at the lake and there were thunderstorms forecasted all day, but barely got a drop of rain! )

Day 4:  FAVORITE COLOR
( ...anybody who knows me well, knows that would be PINK! )

Day 5: SOMEONE i LOVE
( teehee )



...and here's a bit of our fun at the lake this weekend...
WAY TOO COLD for swimming now, but walks and photography are always fun!

...we were joined by our friends Nikki, John and their daughter Taylor saturday til sunday and we sure had a GOOD time saturday night....wink wink....


...started off with some Wii guitar hero...

...BODIES ON THE FLOOOOOOOR...BODIES ON THE FLOOOOOOR...
bahahahahahahahaha!!!!
 ( court and tay - taylor swift "you belong with me" ...but with courtney's revised version!!! )


...man, we had a good time...
( especially with our karaoke crashing new lake friends!!! - GAH!!!! ...good times...good times...)
i can't believe the summer is over, fall is arriving and the kids go back to school in 2 days.

DANG.

...be back soon...
:)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome pics or your challenge! I really didnt know (wink wink) that your fave color is pink! Where did you get those awesome pink shade?!! LOL Yes Karaoke night was a fantastic blast! ROFLOL!!! We must really make that a yearly thing!! Oh John wants his shower only on full moon nights(LOL LOL LOL)!!!...Nikki xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great book!!! I still dont have one yet, but I have been up to date on taking my pics :) Looks like a great time at the lake.

    ReplyDelete