Sunday, September 11, 2011

...lazy sunday...

...this was a busy weekend for us..until today, that is!
friday afternoon i drove out to Cook's Creek to set up my shop for a friend's charity all day crop that was on yesterday...and then friday night, we were at a wedding social for my cousin ( and i won a door prize - a prof.hair straightener & paul brown hair treatments...AND mike and i also won the 50/50 draw of $110!! )
Lovely.Little.Surprsies!!!
and yesterday was the crop ( 8am til 9pm ) and i even got a few layouts done myself while i was there...

(i love you for like ever)



(1st day of grade 8)

(1st day of grade 4)

...and this afternoon Miss C and I sliced up the rest of my pickling dills and tried out Grandma Liz's recipe for Refridgerator Pickles...we shall see how they turn out!!
(BTW...we cracked open our first jar of homemade pickles i made with Tracy last week, on friday night...MmmmmMmmmmm they are GOOD! )


...and a little photo update of my 30 day photo challenge...
Day Eight:
Technology
( can't live without my Canon Selphy...)
Day Nine:
Faceless Self Portrait

Day Ten:
Something i made
( my 3 layouts )


...today's photo challenge is "something fun"...
so off i go to find some fun!!!

...be back soon...
:)


P.S....
several friends were interested in printing off their own copy of this fabulous little artwork I found online...
so i thought i would just post it here too for ANYONE else who would like to add it to their own collection of inspiration!!!  ( i used it by cutting it out in the first layout in this post!! )
HAVE FUN!

3 comments:

  1. WOOOOT!!!! LOVE your LO's! Yesterday was a blast. And thanks for posting this image, I so love it.
    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Layouts Kim!! Those soon to be done pickles look awesome....Nikki xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaayyy for all things scrappy!! Love the printable - thank you! and all three of you layouts from Sat! Go YOU!!

    ReplyDelete