Thursday, September 15, 2011

...Photo Challenge update and a Layout!

...so i am still having lots of fun with this 30 Day Photo Challenge, and for those of you who have also decided to give it a try, I hope you are as well!!!

here's a little photo catch up from the last 5 days...

Day Eleven:
Something Fun
(oliver, of course! )

Day Twelve:
A Close Up
(tyler's Bunny - who goes EVERYWHERE he goes...)

Day Thirteen:
From a Distance
(...still LOVE our geese)

Day Fourteen:
Flowers
(in my mom's garden..i took several to make a mini layout in my book tho)

Day Fifteen:
My Shoes
(well, my SUMMER shoes...)


...and my new layout i made yesterday...


...Kelly Perkey made a super cute layout using studio calico mists on her silo title...but i used tattered angels glimmer mists on mine...she totally inspired me to try a different color on each letter and it looks so playful and bright in the end!!

...and i saw a fun new idea to play with all this bakers twine i have on Danielle Flanders blog making flowers with it!!!  it's a little fussy, but lotsa fun when they are done!!


this is the link to her blog post where she shares how to make them!


...i am looking forward to my hall crop tomorrow night...
35 scrappers booked, so almost full...and the multi person garage sale is gonna be lots of fun again!!!

what have YOU made lately??
post a link in my comments, i'd love to come and see!!


...be back soon...

4 comments:

  1. I love you pic a day pictures. They're awesome!! I wish I hadn't bombed on mine. But I will try again in Dec. I love the holidays!! So excited for tomorrow night!! Look for my mojo while setting up :) cuz I know its there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photos Kim and totally lovin' your layout!! The title is super-cute and the colours match those socks perfectly! I started putting together my mini-album with my photos and posted pics on my blog:

    http://inmyscrappinroom.blogspot.com/2011/09/30-day-photo-challenge.html

    Say Hi to all the girls tomorrow night!! Miss my Friday night scrapping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE!!! That LO is so fabulous and FUN! WOOT! Will have to try that misting technique.
    Can't wait to start my photo challenge :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey that LO looked like is was fun fun fun to make like courtneys fun socks look fun to wear! Tylers BUNNY I hope you never get rid of his bunny! I just luv how he still has that after all these years...Nikki xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete