Thursday, September 1, 2011

...Wanna play along...???


OK.
after being tempted by interest thru Amy Tan's blog http://www.amytangerine.blogspot.com/ ...and now again tuesday night by Tara  http://www.tleclaire.blogspot.com/  have agreed and decided to give this  30 day photo challenge a go!!
And since SEPTEMBER only has 30 days afterall, I thought I would go for it and start the show off TODAY! 
I do intend to share my photos I take with you every few days, so you can join my in this fun little photo journey and decide if it's something YOU would like to play along with as well!!??   
HAVE FUN and let me know if you play along!!!
 
 
...and this is my little mini album I made to put my photos in as I go along...
I will NOT be 'scrappin' them in this album...just a Day writeup for each photo...keepin' it simple!
I will show you photos as I start adding them so you see what I mean...
( and i MUST give some due credit to Marcy Penner for her inspiration towards my own mini...she is one talented lady! )
 


 
Day One:  Self Portrait
 
 
 

...please leave me a comment with your link if you are gonna play along...I'd love to see how you play too!

...be back soon...
:)

5 comments:

  1. ok I'm up for it. Im gonna try it :) dont know what I'll put them in yet, but I'll figure it out

    Angie ashuk
    http://crazyscraplady-angelpie.blogspot.com/t:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooot! I LOVE your book! Can't wait to do mine in October. And by the way, great self portrait! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl, sounds like fun! I will play along! Took the self portrait....alway good for a little giggle! Can't wait to see how you put this together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just happened to catch your blog today to start 'playing along' too!! Count us in (times three)!! Ours will be on a smaller scale and more simple way of sharing, but we will hopefully put something together!! I have an idea in mind already!! Love the idea... It will be a fun month. Thanks for including us!! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks like fun I want to play too.
    count me in. unfor, i will just be putting them in my own littlebook.since i don't have a blog. thankx for sharing.
    brat

    ReplyDelete