Saturday, September 24, 2011

Happy Saturday...

...we are sure having some b-e-a-U-tiful weather here in winnipeg this weekend!
i am REALLY, REALLY hoping to accomplish a fun photo shoot of courtney later this afternoon in honour of her 13th year!!!  i have many ideas of things i want to try to do to keep a special memoir going for her to commemorate the official year she became a TEENAGER!!!

...here is a little update on my 30 Day Photo Challenge...

Day 19:
Where I Slept
( ...ya, in my dreams...)


Day 20:
What I'm reading


Day 21:
Pretty Pattern
( a scrapbook paper i can't bring myself to use, b/c it reminds me of my Mexico trip with Tara! )


Day 22:
Trees


Day 23:
Sunset


...and i am POSITIVE i will have no problem getting a picture for today's challenge: - a smile.

...and just wanted to share a couple fun little things here with you! 
the other day i was having a particularly "meh" kinda day...and my SWEET friend TARA had a courier from her work ring my doorbell with THIS package!!

...all my new Amy Tan goodies she picked up for me while she was in Minn. last weekend at Scrapfest!!!
SERIOUSLY....will you just LOOK at all this yummy eye candy to play with!!!!
GAH!
...a bazillion THANK U's again Tara for making my day a whole world brighter!!!


...and Sept. 21 was tyler's very first time "on post" as a grade 4 school patrol...
he was so excited and as always, most efficient with his duties!!
(giggle)


...and Sept.22 courtney came home with her first creation of the school year in Graphic Arts...
(an etched mirror magnet for her locker! )
FUN! - even if it DOESN'T say "my mom rocks"!!!!!  HAHAHAHA!!!


...and last night was a fun mommy/daughter night...
we went to KP to get a gift, went to HMV to find a new CD the girl wanted ( but found at Good 'Ol Walmart )  and had Vanelli's for our Mall Dinner out! 
THEN
CAME
THE
EXCITING
PART
FOR
COURTNEY...
i caved in and we went to Petland so she could buy herself her first fish...
a betta, whom she named ...



...to be continued...
;o)


1 comment:

  1. AWW! Thank you for the shout-out! I'm so glad it brightened your day :) And no need to thank me, I will be your personal scrapbook shopper ANYTIME.
    How amazing that you are putting something together for Courtney's 13th year! LUCKY GIRL to have a Mama like you!
    Your posts are making me very excited to start my 30 day challenge.

    ReplyDelete